Early Childhood and Elementary Certified Instructor
Cornerstone School is seeking an excellent Early Childhood and Elementary Certified teacher, who has a strong commitment to academic excellence and who is motivated to inspire student success, to begin teaching in July 2018. Applicants should hold a Professional Educator Certificate in Early Childhood or Elementary Education in the state of Alabama. Experience is desirable but not required.
To apply, please email resume and Cornerstone School Job Application to Principal Veronica Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Cornerstone School, P.O. Box 320309, Birmingham, AL 35232.
Middle and High School Instructors
Cornerstone School is seeking highly-qualified instructors in the areas of Math, History, Science, English, Spanish, Technology, and Bible classes for the 2018-2019 school year. Please email resumes to Dr. Nita Carr at email@example.com
Substitute Teachers Needed- K4-12th grade
Cornerstone is currently looking for daily substitute teachers at both locations. Background check is required. Please email resumes to Principal Veronica Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead chef needed for the 2017-2018 school year. Hours are from 6am-2pm, Monday through Friday at our Roebuck location. Job candidates must be ServSafe, be good with children, enjoying both cooking and serving. Salary based on experience. Applications can be completed at either the elementary or the middle and high location. Inquiries can be made by calling Mrs. Lawanda 769-0263. Background check, finger prints and TB test will be required prior to employment. Please email resumes to Lawanda Buckhannon at email@example.com
Assistant Cafeteria Manager
The job of Assistant Cafeteria Manager is to prepare and serve food items to students and school personnel; maintaining facilities in a safe and sanitary condition; and guiding assigned personnel in the performance of their job functions
- • Prepares food and beverage items for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional and projected meal requirements
- • Prepare documentation (production records, supply lists, inventory, etc)
- • Stocks food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of maintaining adequate quantities and security of items.
- • Monitors kitchen and cafeteria areas for the purpose of ensuring a safe and sanitary working environment.
- • Reports equipment malfunctions for the purpose of maintaining equipment in safe working order.
- • Monitors kitchen and cafeteria areas for the purpose of ensuring a safe and sanitary working environment
- • Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition for the purpose of complying with current health standards
- • Arranges food and beverage items for the purpose of serving them to students and staff in an efficient manner
- • Supports assigned personnel, for the purpose of assisting them in performing their functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- • Substitutes and/or assists cafeteria manager when needed for the purpose of ensuring the food service unit is running efficiently
- • Performs other related duties as assigned
- •Skills are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions
- •Knowledge is required to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios, understand written and verbal procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly
- • Ability is required to gather data, use job related equipment, work with a wide diversity of individuals, problem solve and required to satisfactorily perform the function of the job
- • Working Environment requires physical demands, significant lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling, climbing and balancing, frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling. This job is performed under temperature extremes and under conditions with exposure to risk of injury and/or illness
- • Experience Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is desired
EducationHigh School diploma or equivalent
Certificate & LicensesServSafe Certificate
Please email resumes to Dr. Nita Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute Cafeteria Workers
Cornerstone School needs cafeteria workers and substitute cafeteria workers for the 2017-2018 school year. The hours are from 6-2. Job candidates must have a Jefferson County Food Handler’s card, be good with children, enjoying both cooking and serving. Applications can be completed at either the elementary or the middle high locations. Inquiries can be made by calling Mrs. Lawanda 769-0263. Background check, finger prints and TB test will be required prior to employment. Please email resumes to Lawanda Buckhannon at LBuckhannon@csalabama.org