The Data Specialist will maintain a reliable and efficient database of records relating to the development departments. This position enables the advancement office to achieve its goals, strategize, and offer technical and clerical support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Administrator for Bloomerang, Cornerstone’s donor database
– Serves as the point of contact for those utilizing the Bloomerang software, providing training, advising and assistance when needed
– Records all gifts and prepares proper acknowledgements for all donations within 48 hours of receipt
– Generates solicitation lists for all mailings, emails, and all other outside correspondence
– Generates appropriate giving reports
– Supports Financial Office with scholarship applications
– Reconciles database entries with financial office
– Responsible for entering in all donor information into event software, OneCause
– Act as OneCause contact and provide support at all fundraising, third-party and school events as assigned
– Oversees the management of all donor, Scholarship for Kids, and volunteer files and ensures the integrity and completeness of all records and information
– Responsible for proactive data maintenance, collection, and research
– Perform administrative duties as required for the development office
– Responds to inquiries, reporting and data requests concerning development, Scholarship for Kids and other initiatives
– Proactively supports the responsibilities of the other staff members actively participating in other activities as requested or required
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, knowledge of office practice and procedures, strong written and oral communication skills, strong analytical skill, ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and priorities, and ability to work independently and with a team when necessary.
To apply, email your resume and the Cornerstone Employment Application to Mary Claire McDougald at email@example.com. Applicants may also send resume and employment application to Cornerstone School, P.O. Box 320309, Birmingham, AL 35232.
Cornerstone Schools of Alabama is seeking a head varsity tennis coach. We are looking for applicants who have a tennis background and are enthusiastic about helping develop our student-athletes mentally, physically, and spiritually. The tennis season begins January 13th and ends in late April. Stipend will be attached to position.
To apply, email your resume to Wiley Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7th & 8th grade | Algebra and Pre-Algebra
Cornerstone School is seeking an excellent Secondary Education Math teacher, who has a strong commitment to academic excellence and who is motivated to inspire student success. Applicants should hold a Professional Educator Certificate in Secondary Education in the state of Alabama or willingness to obtain certification. Experience is desirable but not required.
To apply, email your resume and the Cornerstone Employment Application to Dedrick Agee at email@example.com. Applicants may also send resume and employment application to Cornerstone School, P.O. Box 320309, Birmingham, AL 35232.