The Advancement Specialist will manage and coordinate all public relations and marketing initiatives for Cornerstone Schools of Alabama. This position will work closely with the President to develop strategies and systems to advance the mission, values, programs and activities of Cornerstone Schools of Alabama. At least 5 years of experience is required. An advanced degree in a related field is preferred.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitors and manages public relations and marketing communications to external audiences, ensuring coherency, timeliness, streamlined communications and best practice compliance.
· Works closely with colleagues and administration to define an annual public relations and marketing strategy, taking into consideration special events, academic activities and other initiatives in order to maximize communication to donors, parents, volunteers and other constituents.
· Manages creation, production, and dissemination of printed publications for academics, athletics, development, and administration purposes as required (such as annual report, SFK brochures, enrollment postcards, appeal mail outs etc.)
· Maintains Cornerstone’s logo branding and style guide ensuring accurate and consistent implementation throughout all printed and electronic collateral.
· Establishes and maintains good-natured, cooperative relationships with the news media, writes and distributes press releases, pitches the local media for media coverage placement and opportunities, and maintains media archives.
· Proactively supports the responsibilities of other staff members, actively participating in other activities as requested or required.
Please email cover letter and resume to Ann Perry at email@example.com