Our mission is to provide the students of Cornerstone with an opportunity to participate in spirited competition through sports. We will provide an arena in which they not only compete, but win, with teamwork and dedication. Through the process of preparation and competition, they will learn how to practice Biblical principles, build character and be an example to others. They will learn the value of teamwork and communication and be expected to do their best at all times.
Cornerstone’s high school and middle school volleyball, cheer, basketball, baseball, soccer, track & field, tennis, and cross-country programs compete in the 2A classification of the Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA).
Spirited Teamwork and Dedication
- Dameion Bland, Career Prep/Physical Education Instructor email@example.com
- Jermaine Jackson, Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnny Washington, Elementary PE Instructor email@example.com
- Benee Fincher, Girls JV Volleyball Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jake Morgan, Cross Country Coach & Varsity Soccer Coach email@example.com