Our mission is to provide the students of Cornerstone with an opportunity to participate in “spirited” competition through sports. We will provide an arena in which they not only compete, but win, with teamwork and dedication. Through the process of preparation and competition, they will learn how to practice Biblical principles, build character and be an example to others. They will learn the value of teamwork and communication and be expected to do their best at all times.
Cornerstone’s high school sports programs are part of the Alabama High School Athletic Association. Our high school volleyball, basketball, baseball, track & field and cross-country programs compete in the 1A division of Alabama high school sports.
Spirited Teamwork and Dedication
- Dedrick Agee, Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Benoit, Tennis Coach email@example.com
- Benjamin Cottingham, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ronnie Driver, Assistant Athletic Director & Head Men's Basketball Coach email@example.com
- Ann Perry, Elementary Cross Country firstname.lastname@example.org 205-769-0048