Application Procedures – Middle & High
Please complete and return the following:
- Copy of the student’s most recent report card
- Copy of the student’s most recent test scores
- Copy of unofficial transcript (Grades 9-12 only)
- Recommendation forms from the previous school (mailed)
Once all of step one is complete, the school will contact you to schedule enrollment testing.
The school will inform the applicant’s family by phone or email if the child has met the criteria for acceptance.
Upon acceptance, the guardian should contact the school to complete a tuition assessment. The tuition rate will be determined based on income. A tuition contract will be created and signed by the guardian.
The following documents are to be submitted following the tuition assessment:
- Registration Fee ($40 for one child or $100 per family)
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Copy of the student’s social security card
- Current immunization records
The school will inform the family that the student has been accepted and put on a class roster.
PLEASE NOTE THAT STUDENTS ARE NOT ENROLLED OR PLACED ON A CLASS ROSTER UNTIL ALL SIX STEPS ARE COMPLETED AND THE TUITION CONTRACT IS SIGNED.
An application must be completed for each student applying.
Applications are accepted throughout the school year and summer. Enrollment is based on the availability of space and acceptance from the admissions committee.
Each student who applies to Sixth through Twelfth Grade will be evaluated by the Cornerstone Admissions Committee.
Open enrollment for new students begins on February 1, 2022.
Openings will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, in the order in which all application steps are completed. Enrollment is not guaranteed.
We have an extended school year.
If you have any questions, please contact LaToya Seals at firstname.lastname@example.org